Howth Haven will re-open on the 29th June .
As our big reunion looms, we wanted to let you know about the new social distancing measures that have been put in place in the salon. We know some of you will feel so excited about coming in to see us while others will feel somewhat nervous and anxious. It is our goal that every single one of you can feel comfortable in our salon. We kindly ask that you:
- Arrive alone for your appointment
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule.
- Wash your hands when you arrive at the salon
- Keep a space of 2 metres between you and anyone else in the salon
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon
- Please bring your bank card or contactless payment as it will be cashless payments only
We are also asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
So that our salon is as safe as possible, you will have a slightly unfamiliar salon experience than before:
- Your temperature will be taken using an infrared thermometer on arrival.
- Water & beverage service has been suspended.
- Please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you into the salon. Anything brought in will need to be kept with you at all times.
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitization.
- Sanitizing of personal spaces and hand washing will take place in between clients. More frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces.
- We have invested in an electrical spray steriliser / disinfectant fogging machine, it’s an electrical aerosol generator that creates a super-fine mist of disinfectant liquid. The benefit of using a fine mist against viruses and bacteria is that it can attack them both in the air and on surfaces.
- Staff have been informed and trained on sanitization best practices.
We look forward to seeing you.
Sallyann, Phil & the girls